10 Assistant Waiters Jobs in Kenya – Ministry of Defense 2020
Career Kenya: 10 Assistant Waiters Jobs in Kenya – Ministry of Defense 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Ministry of Defence.
Ksh. 15,670 – 17,570 p.m.
Depending on area of deployment
(Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Permanent & Pensionable.
Cooks cadre. An officer at this level will be on job training and will carry
out duties under the supervision of a senior officer. Duties will include:
- cleaning floors and windows within the service
- cleaning glass ware, cups, trays and cutlery;
- wiping and arranging furniture in the
- carrying out table set-up;
- wiping cutlery and glass ware; and assisting
in food and beverage service.
candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
(KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a
recognized institution; and
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage
Production, Sales and Service or its equivalent qualification from a recognized
- Attended a formal course lasting not less than
two (2) months in Food and Beverage, Sales and Service organized by the
Kenya Utalii College or other recognized institution.
requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC
(Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required
certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public Service
Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke and
Ministry of Defence www.mod.go.ke
off Lenana Road; on or before 6th April, 2020.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic
- Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age,
race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Applicants should not give money to anybody
purporting to be in a position to help whatsoever. Any corruption report
should be made via email: email@example.com
FOR: PRINCIPAL SECRETARY