Job Ref.: MG242780
The Branch In-Charge is the overall head of the branch and responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient running of the Branch in all aspects.
The Branch In-Charge reports to Management.
- Ensure that all targets are achieved
- Ensure that the POS software and all line equipment like computers, accessories, printers etc. are operational and that any malfunction is reported and rectified
- Implement office operations and procedures, and all internal memos
- Ensure cleanliness and neatness of the Show room and workshop
- Ensure that tyres are well displayed in the display area
- Ensure there is adequate stocks of consumables e.g. stationary, accessories, etc
- Hold regular meetings with all staff
- Ensure all market information pertaining to competition is reported weekly
- Assign individual targets and ensure that they are achieved
- Assign duties, supervise and monitor staff
- Orientate and train new staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Ensure proper time management of staff
- Must lead by example
- Manage all issues pertaining to staff discipline
- Recommend and advise on staffing
- Prepare and review stock requisitions
- Ensure adequate stocks of fast moving sizes
- Ensure proper organization of the stores
- Monitor stock shrinkage
- Carry out spot stores checks
- Identify slow moving sizes
- Keep record of all equipment
- Ensure daily machine checklist is done
- Ensure all equipment are in good working order
- Report any non-functioning equipment
- Set rules and conditions in regard to neglect and abuse of equipment
- Ensure weekly updates on the status of all equipment
- Perform other related duties as required by Management and report any anomalies.
- Ensure that Management is given monthly reports summarizing all activities in the branch in writing.
The Branch In-Charge must maintain strict confidentiality in performing his duties. He must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Show integrity at all times through:
- Being honest and trustworthy
- Being respectful
- Being flexible
- Demonstrating sound work ethics
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the requirements of the position.