Oct 2017 New Job Oshwal Academy Mombasa Accounts Clerk Kenya
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Reference Number: OAM/ADMIN/17/10
Location: Oshwal Academy MombasaOshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Clerk in the Academy’s Administration Department.Qualifications:
Professional qualification – successful completion of at least Part 1 of CPA examination.Experience and Competence:
- At least two year’s demonstrable Accounting and Finance experience.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, financial reporting and internal methodologies.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through firstname.lastname@example.org.