July 2017 Oasis Healthcare Medical Officer Current Job in Kisii Kenya
July 2017 Oasis Healthcare Medical Officer Recent Job in Kisii Kenya
July 2017 Oasis Healthcare Medical Officer Current Vacancy in Kisii Kenya
- He/She will attend to the outpatients in the O.P Department, Wards and Casualty as the case may be and prescribe necessary medicines as available in stock and the required investigations.
- Whenever necessary he/ she will obtain the approval of Director of Clinical Services for carrying out investigations or prescribing non-stock drugs etc.
- He/She will issue Medical Certificate for sickness or fitness to join duty as per prescribed procedure.
- He/She will assist Director of Clinical Services whenever called upon to do so for any patient or hospital related work.
- He/She will attend his work with punctuality and dedication and not give room for any complaint from the patients.
- He/She will report non-attendance, late attendance or any other misconduct of the Staff working in his/her area to the immediate superior officer.
- He/She will attend to any other work as assigned by Director of Clinical Services and the CEO.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) from accredited school.
- Must be licensed to practice.
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200
Online applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position being applied for and salary expectations clearly indicated on the subject line, attach CV only.