Dec 2017 Recent Job Automotive Industry Branch Manager Kenya
Dec 2017 Latest Job Opportunity Automotive Industry Branch Manager Kenya
Dec 2017 Career Employment Automotive Industry Branch Manager Kenya
Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their office:
Reporting to the Network Manager, The Branch Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the branch strategy in order to support the achievement of the Company’s sales.
The incumbent will also coordinate branch operations, as well as team management.
- Overseeing effective management and control of financial expenditure at the branch level for enhanced branch profitability
- Identifying business opportunities for the branch within the region to increase the market share for all the brands assigned
- Developing and Monitoring branch targets for parts, sales, and service, to support the achievement of the overall business targets
- Implementing effective systems that facilitate communication and employee participation
- Mentoring and coaching direct reports to support efficient and effective succession planning to ensure the branch has the required competencies
- Monitoring compliance with statutory and manufacture requirements with the support of the respective brands, to ensure minimal risk exposure due to noncompliance
- Networking with key stakeholders within the community to promote branch services and identify business opportunities
- Promoting customer satisfaction through timely resolution of all customer complaints at the branch.
- Coordinating general administration of the branch
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive or business related field
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the motor industry with 3 years’ experience in management
- Well-developed business acumen
- Excellent report writing, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday 15th December 2017 clearly stating the subject heading “BRANCH MANAGER”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.