Africa118 Inc. is seeking dedicated, talented, and switched – on Community Coordinators – 5 year program to join our team across Kenya.
With a career at Africa 118 you will have the enviable task to build a transformational organization that will change and progress how business is done in Africa.
We are a leading provider of information services in Africa with footprints in over 10 countries and growing rapidly.
You have a great opportunity to use your technological expertise to help grow the millions of SME’s and large organizations in the region.
- Work in partnership with the county Champions in implementing the Digital Skills Program
- Mapping and identifying new catchment of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) for training and capacity building
- Liaising, negotiating and closing deals for digital skills training
- Reviewing and contextualizing the training materials
- Ensuring integrity, quality and professionalism
- Mapping and identifying new catchment of businesses/merchants for sign-up
- Research, Identify, Collect and compile data from multiple sources including fieldwork
- Assist in Recruitment, Training and managing new team members
- Coaching and mentoring new team members
- Timely reporting
- Great mobilizer and proven hands-on experience working with SMEs
- Fluency in English and Swahili both written and spoken
- Tech Savvy
- Persuasive and sociable
- Excellent writing, communication, organizational skills a must
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasking required
- Flexibility and attention to detail is essential.
- The ideal candidate has the ability to work in both collaborative and self-directed situations
- 18 to 35 years old
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 5th February 2018
The successful candidate for these roles will be expected to work and live in any one of the following 24 communities: Nairobi, Kapsabet, Bungoma, Mombasa, Kericho, Vihiga, Kisumu, Taita Taveta, Nyamira, Eldoret, Homabay, Nakuru, Murang’a, Kitengela, Kilifi, Kiambu, Kisii, Malindi, Busia, Kitale, Machakos, Bomet, Kakamega and Nyeri