April 2018 Home Construction and Customer Services Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Our client is in the Real Estate business and seeks to recruit highly motivated Home Construction and Customer Services Manager.
Reports To: Executive Chairman
Function: Home Construction, Mortgages and Customer Services
Location: Head Office, Nairobi, Kenya
A. Position Summary: Co-ordinate the overall construction of homes for clients and provide customer services.
- Present house types to customers and assist in the selections of designs for construction.
- Co-ordinate the approval of drawings at the local authorities.
- Present home construction guidelines to customers.
- Selection and appointment of building consultants.
- Guide in the selection of building contractors and sub-contractors.
- Project management during construction of homes at company sites.
- Guide customers in the selection of finishes and installations after building.
- Liaison between customers, contractors and consultants.
- Coordinate payments of consultants and contractors by the customers.
- Prepare and provide regular reports to management and the board.
- Act as an intermediary between a lender and a borrower who needs a mortgage loan
- Attract new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within clients, seeking to benefit from the company products
- Handle concerns and queries of customers
- Keep customers regularly upraised on project progress
- Create a comprehensive database of all customers and establish a Loyalty Club to give provide services, networking and add value to customers.
- Create a social program for customers e.g. golf
Context / Environment: The job operates in a very competitive real estate market, with the head office in Nairobi and the site construction office in Naivasha.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A Degree in Building Construction, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- 5 years working experience
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good standard of grammar (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Effectively manages own time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Can convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Building customer loyalty – Effectively meets the need of the customer; builds productive customer relationships; takes responsibility for ensuring satisfaction and loyalty.
- Contributes to team success – actively motivates team to ensure the completion of its goals.
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion for Real Estate and a ‘Can Do’ attitude, send your CV ONLY in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org