Jan 2018 Job Vacancy Nyati Sacco Office Messenger & Rider in Kenya
Nyati Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited (Nyati Sacco)
Job Vacancy: Office Messenger & Rider
Job Summary: Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for making deliveries and assisting in the Sacco office whenever they are called upon. The position is on a 6 months renewable contract.
- Must have valid Driving License and Good Conduct.
- Possession of a KCSE certificate
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider.
- Experience riding in Nairobi.
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Good integrity and clients handling skills.
- Must be able to perform any other duty than may be assigned from time to time.
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information, for example time of delivery and recipient’s name
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to read the attached job description and send their application to email@example.com by Thursday 25th January 2018.
Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attach testimonials and a detailed CV indicating your current and expected pay.
Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply.