Jan 2018 Job Vacancy Nyati Sacco Customer Care Assistant in Kenya
Nyati Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited (Nyati Sacco)
Job Title: Customer Care Assistant
Job Summary: Ownership of customer inquiries and complaints up and up to successful resolution Qualification Level:
- Diploma or Degree in Public Relations or related field
- Minimum two years’ work experience in Customer Service
- Experience in the Sacco industry is an added advantage
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Excellent communication skills written and oral both in English and Swahili.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of customer inquiries and complaints up and up to successful resolution
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and properly stored.
- Handling escalations and difficult calls where more expertise is required.
- Preparing customer service performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the Sacco industry and customer service to continue to offer first time value to customers
- Regular customer service process review to ensure gaps and risks are managed and procedures followed, and improvements are effected.
- Identifying customer touch points and developing and implementing innovative and scalable means to serve customers throughout the customer lifecycle in conjunction with sales and marketing team
- Developing and implementing customer retention plan in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams
- Developing and implementing a customer referral and cross selling plan in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams
- Facilitates cross-functional working to provide effective solutions to customer. Supports the Sacco in being focused on the customer journey and not internal functions leading to faster resolution
- Collect and collate customer feedback and developing actionable changes/improvements to senior management
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to read the attached job description and send their application to email@example.com by Thursday 25th January 2018.
Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attach testimonials and a detailed CV indicating your current and expected pay.
Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply.