Job Title: Personal Assistant Officer
Location: Athi River, Kenya
Gross Salary: 45k+ Benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the FMCG industry seeking to hire a vibrant young individual to offer administrative support to the General Manager (GM) and the Deputy General Manager (DGM)
Personal Assistant Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Managing the GM and DGM’s electronic diary while ensuring that all appointments are prioritized and disposed off accordingly
- Follow up with all Line Managers to ensure that responsibilities apportioned by the GM and DGM on ad-hoc basis are delivered upon
- Providing full Secretarial services to the GM and DGM
- Maintain and replenish the hospitality budget of the GM and DGM office and ensure the GM/ DGM and any visitors to the office are well taken care of
- Supervision of office cleanliness towards improvement of the corporate image
- Meticulous and judicious documentation and accountability of documentation
- Time and access management to the office of the GM and DGM
- Effective communication of information emanating from the GM and DGM office
- Sanctity and confidentiality of all communication, engagements, documentation, events at the GM/ DGM office
- Maintenance of a corporate image of the office at all times.
- Prepare & manage correspondence on behalf of the GM and DGM
- Booking meetings, organizing travel and preparing complex itineraries
- Manage the corporate communications portfolio on behalf of the GM and DGM
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Answering calls and responding to queries
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
- Commissioning work on the GM or DGM behalf
- Develop budgets, manage petty cash & ensure personal bills are paid in a timely manner
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Management of personnel and resources
- Oversee the management of all contractual engagements with clients, partners and other stakeholders
- Act as a liaison between the MD/Director & all line managers on demand
- Any other duties as advised by the employer
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Officer Job:
- Diploma in Secretarial Services, Business Management or related
- Certification and membership in Professional bodies will be an added advantage
- Over 2 Years Progressive work experience in Secretarial position/Personal Assistant
- Cross functional experience and knowledge in diverse fields.
- Self-motivated, assertive and independent worker.
- Should be an efficient time manager
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good command of English language
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to interact with high level individual personalities
- Ability to take minutes during meetings
- Highly confidential
- Must be well polished & cultured
- Strong sense of initiative
- Good problem solving & time management skills
- Culturally sensitive and ability to adapt easily.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Personal Assistant – FMCG) to email@example.com on or before Saturday 17th March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process