3 Data Internships in Kenya – KEMRI 2019
Career Kenya: 3 Data Internships in Kenya – KEMRI 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
providing the youth with opportunities to acquire, sharpen their knowledge and
gain Technical and Practical skills to complement their studies in order to
enhance their employability in line with the Kenya Vision 2030. KEMRI –CGHR
Malaria Program has an internship opportunity for the following positions:
Position: Data Interns (3 positions)
- Data collection, compilation, cleaning, and
processing for entry into databases
- Updating live databases for long term data
storage and back-ups
- Preparing daily and weekly systemic reports
- Scanning and filing of records, archive
systems in accordance to department procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized
institution in any of the following disciplines:
Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biostatistics or any other
relevant and equivalent
qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age; and
- Provide a Certificate of good conduct.
- Should possess interpersonal and
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic,
passionate and self-starter
- A person of integrity
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Letter of Application indicating the field of
- Current Resume or CV with names and
contact information (telephone and e-mail address)
- Copies of Certificates and transcripts.
- The Internship programme will be for one (1)
- A monthly stipend of Kes. 25,000/= will be
given without any other benefits.
- Interns will be expected to take up a
personal accident cover and medical insurance cover
- The project WILL NOT offer employment after
the completion of internship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates who meet the
above criteria are encouraged to send in their applications to:
The Deputy Director, CGHR, P. O. Box 1578- 40100, Kisumu.
Applications are due no later than: January 2, 2020.