At Sematime, we are about two things: education and technology. We are constantly looking for ways through which we can fuse these two in order to provide unparalled education experience in our schools. Since 2011, we have been providing 1,500+ schools in Kenya with tools that make it easier for them to communicate with parents, teachers and other stakeholders through SMS.
We have won multiple awards and gained worldwide recognition for our work; in 2014 CNN christened us as ‘The darling of parents and schools in Kenya’.
We are looking for smart young people to fill the county deployment executive positions in the following counties: Meru, Naivasha, Nakuru, Machakos, Kisii, Nyamira, Kirinyaga, Kericho, Bungoma, Kakamega, Uasin Gishu, Kisumu, Kiambu, Homabay, Nyamira, Mombasa, Migori and Nairobi.
Your job will primarily involve registering schools within your county, assisting them to add their data into the system and then training them on how to use sematime services.
County Deployment Job Requirements
- MUST be a resident of applied county/constituency
- MUST have sales experience
- Should be a resident of the listed counties
- Should be available immediately and ready to work 8AM-5PM Monday to Friday
- Must have a working laptop
- Between 20-26 years of age
- At least a diploma holder
- Fluency and eloquence in both English & Swahili
- Above average computer literacy
- Can work under minimal supervision for long hours
How to Apply
Send your CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to INDICATE YOUR COUNTY and SUB COUNTY during application.