Accountant Job vacancy CEMASTEA Kenya 2019
Career Employment Accountant Nairobi Kenya 2019
Job Group ‘K’
- Verifying vouchers;
- Safe keeping of invoices, receipts and other accounts documents;
- Preparing imprest and expenditure returns;
- Processing and maintaining accountable documents;
- Supervising bank reconciliations; and
- Supervising entry of accounting data in the relevant registers.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce (Accounting or Finance option) and passed part II of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examination; or
- Passed part III of Certified Public Accountants (CPA K) examination or its approved equivalent qualification;
- At least 3 years accounting experience;
- Certificate in computer application and demonstrate proficiency in computer applications; and
- Demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Send your application clearly indicating the position you are applying for as the subject and attach a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, copy of national Identity card, a day time phone contact, names of three referees with their contacts details and copies of certified academic certificates on or before 5.00pm of 15th February 2019 to:
P.O. BOX 24214-00502,
For more information visit our website on www.cemastea.ac.ke
CEMASTEA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, candidates from marginalized groups and persons with disability to apply. Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted