Accountant jobs vacancy Kenya today 2013
- Should have knowledge in closure of Accounts, preparation of Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Should have hands on experience in product costing and analysis of variances.
- Should be able to handle fixed assets accounting and custodianship.
- Should have knowledge of VAT related matters.
- Should be able to handle accounts as per IFRS
- Should be able to manage current Assets – Receivables and Inventory effectively
- Should look beyond numbers by providing insight and relating numbers with Business to add value to the business.
- 2- 3 years accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is a must.
- Must be aged between 26 to 30 years
- A graduate with a relevant Business Degree plus CPA (K)
- High proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work in a team
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before Monday 20th Feb 2012.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.