Accounts Assistant Intern Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Accounts Assistant Intern Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Accounts Assistant Intern
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
To provide support in the maintenance of accurate financial records.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
CPA Level II/ACCA level II / B.Com Finance.
- Minimum two (2) years general accounting experience
- Possess effective communication and problem solving ability.
- Proficient in use of computer based accounting packages and MS Office applications.
- Ability to confidently interact with client representatives at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
I. Operational Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in preparation of financial reports as directed.
- Support financial control in their day to day activities
- Reconcile all control and balance sheet accounts under own management and clearing all reconciling items periodically.
- Prepare relevant invoices to various clients for payments and maintaining debtors’ accounts.
- Keep and maintain all accounting records and fixed assets register.
- Reconcile suppliers’ statements against ledger statements monthly and liaising with the respective suppliers in a bid to clear the reconciling items in the reconciliation.
- Prepare payment reports to suppliers and various stakeholders, check the reports against the corresponding invoices to be paid and maintaining suppliers’ ledger accounts and passing journal vouchers for necessary adjustments.
II. Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the position.
Key Result Areas:
- The accountability areas are;
§ Documentation of all revenue received
§ Receiving of receipts and proper record keeping of the same
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)