Administrative Assistant Job in Nairobi (25K) 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Administrative Assistant Job in Nairobi (25K) 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Position: Administrative Assistant
Salary: gross pay Kes 25,000 per month
On behalf of our client we seek to recruit an Administrative Assistant who has good communication skills, vibrant and good client management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the below duties:
- Office organization and administration.
- Documentation-Assisting in storing, organizing & filling of Accounts payable files.
- Responding to mails and acting appropriately.
- Maintaining front office area.
- Assisting in arranging for meeting facilities e.g. Planning client/vendor and staff meetings.
- Handling all incoming calls and routing elsewhere as needed.
- Record management for all clients’ records and their requirements.
- Arranging for airport transfers and collections.
- Organizing and assisting with international travel arrangements for all staff e.g. facilitating transport logistics, visa requirements and application, and other travel needs.
- Administering outgoing domestic & international documents and parcels courier through courier and tracking
- Ensuring company registrations & Licenses with various statutory and regulatory bodies e.g. county
- Preparing tea for staff and/clients in the absence of the Office assistant.
- Compiling office shopping lists and forwarding them for approval.
- Photocopying, scanning, laminating and binding of documents as requested.
- Receiving of office supplies, counterchecking & signing delivery notes.
- Any other duties assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience working as an Administrative Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Should be a good Team Player.
- Should be proactive and have a positive attitude towards work and creation of a positive experience for others.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administrative Assistant /Receptionist) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before, 20th June,2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.