Administrative Assistant Job vacancy AMPATH Kenya 2019
Career Employment Admin Assistant AMPATH Kenya Jan 2019
The Administrative Assistant will provide administration and logistical support and ensure proper operations of office systems.
- Ensure the front office, work stations, common areas, etc. are maintained and kept clean and tidy;
- Ensure organizational annual licenses are renewed and displayed as necessary;
- Ensure service providers avail services as required to maintain equipment and goods in serviceable/working condition;
- Manage booking of conference and meeting rooms and ensure the rooms are ready before scheduled use;
- Make flight, hotel accommodation and transport reservations/requests for staff as necessary then follow up with staff to ensure liquidation for travel is done and forwarded to Finance Department.
- Contact courier companies for external dispatch and delivery of mails and parcels;
- Support project team by handling routine tasks as called upon from time to time;
- Assist in research and preparation of materials for meetings
- Receive visitors, answer telephones and transfer calls to the appropriate department or staff member;
- Maintain a routinely updated register of all fixed assets and consumables;
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders and verifying receipt;
- Supervise the Driver and Office Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Experience & Skills
- 1 – 2 years of related work experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office and internet skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently
- Ability to compile and present/display data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How To Apply
Please email: a cover letter detailing your suitability, Curriculum Vitae, contact information for three referees (name, email address, and telephone number) and a copy of your most recent pay slip.
Please include the job title that you are applying for on the subject of the email and send to email@example.com by 5:00pm January 30, 2019.