Aga Khan Academy Finance Manager Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Aga Khan Academy Finance Manager Job in Mombasa, Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa is an International Baccalaureate World School that seeks to provide students of all backgrounds from primary to higher secondary with an education of the highest standard in order to prepare them for lives characterized by leadership and service.
The Academy seeks to recruit candidates for the following position:
Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Head of Finance
Job Summary: The Finance Manager will play a central role in supporting Head of Finance and the Finance team to effectively manage the Finance function and meet the overall strategic goals of the Academy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations of ail areas of finance including cash management, banking, accounting, management of fees and accounts payables and fixed assets management.
- Working with the Head of Finance on budgeting process and ensure effective monitoring
- Ensure all procurement comply with the authority matrix and procurement guidelines.
- Manage ail statutory compliance and ensure payment of taxes, rates and other statutory dues.
- Facilitate internal and external audits and ensure implementation of audit recommendations
- independently manage accounting process and ERP system for timely reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university
- Professional Qualification in a finance related field e.g CPA, CSIA, CFA, ACCA with at least 5 years’ experience in finance and 2 years In similar position.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting and hands-on experience of ERR
- A high level of Integrity needed to handle fiscal responsibilities and confidential Information.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application indicating the Job Title as the Subject of the email and a detailed curriculum vitae, before May 31, 2019 to email@example.com.
The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa,
Mbuyuni Road, Kizingo,
P.O. Box 90066 80100,
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.