AMREF Jobs in Kakamega and Kisumu Kenya today 2013
Funded by GIZ and will be implementing the Comprehensive School Health Programme in four districts: Bondo and Gucha in Nyanza province, Vihiga and Butere in Western province.
The goal of the project is to enhance the quality of health in schools and communities by creating a healthy and child friendly environment for teaching, learning and development.
Report to the Project Manager and will be stationed in Kakamega and Kisumu
Purpose of Job:-
To provide general office support to the project.
- Maintain a good filing system for the project and carry out basic documentation including typing, photocopying and collating as required.
- Support in registration, data entry and updates to relevant offices. Sort and distribute mail.
- Provide office support in work processes that are relevant to the project including retrieval of files etc.
- Carry out office errands such as serving tea, photocopying etc. Undertake any assigned cleaning duties.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should be a team player
Minimum of ‘O’ level education.
Certificate in basic computer applications.
Exposure to general office support functions and knowledge of modern office procedures. Must have a minimum of six (6) months experience in a busy office, preferably in an NGO. Should be mature, organized, honest and of high integrity. Additionally, he/she must be able to maintain confidentiality, have initiative, be responsible and can work with minimal supervision.
These are challenging opportunities for dedicated and development-oriented professionals.
If you meet the qualifications specified above, send your application letter that includes remuneration requirements and contact details of three work-related referees and a detailed CV to the Human Resources Manager, AMREF in Kenya, by email – email@example.com
Please quote the position in the subject matter.
The closing date for submitting applications is February 3rd, 2012.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AMREF is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.