APHRC Temporary Accounts Assistant Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: APHRC Temporary Accounts Assistant Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization that carries out high quality, policy relevant research on population, health and education issues facing sub-Saharan Africa.
The Center seeks to fill the position of Temporary Accounts Assistant for a period of 3 months.
- Initiate and prepare payments to suppliers
- Prepare monthly creditors’ reconciliations
- Process advances to staff
- Ensure proper filing and maintenance of accounting records
- Handle suppliers and clients queries
- Input accounting data in to a recently implemented Serenic Navigator ERP
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors’ degree and CPA II or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ post qualification experience in an international NGO
- Excellent skills in MS. Excel
- Working experience with Navision/Microsoft Dynamics/Serenic Navigator is a MUST.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications documents i.e CV and cover letter to email@example.com by June 18, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Cover letters should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Officer
African Population and Health Research Center,
Inc APHRC Campus, Manga Close, off Kirawa Road, Kitisuru
P.O. Box 10787-GPO,