The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of Sexual and Reproductive Health for General Population, Key Population and Gender Based Violence and Human Rights programs.
ICRH has a vacancy for the following position to be based in Mtwapa DISC;
Clinical Officer / Demand Creation Officer – AGYW
- Formal Education: CO, KRN, KRM, ECN
- Experience in providing services to adolescents and youth is a must
- Training in PrEP will be an added advantage
- HTS Counseling Training as per National Guidelines on HTS
- 3 years working experience in provision of clinical services
- Be registered and have a valid license from the professional body
- Trained in HIV/AIDS care and treatment.
- Trained in provision of family planning services
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office and database applications
- Experience working with adolescents and young persons
- NGO experience with a strong community involvement
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to work under pressure in a challenging environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Kiswahili and English
- Flexible and willing to work for long hours, flexible hours and over the weekend
- Experience in research is an added advantage
Full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio date on the ICRH job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 6th April 2018, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.