Our client in the food industry is seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
Floor / Shift Supervisor
The Floor / Shift Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring and organizing production workflow as well as ensuring all the products conform to the set standards.
This position will be based in Tigoni, Kiambu County.
- Ensuring proper operation of factory equipment
- Providing manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data
- Preparing and submitting production reports
- Scheduling and monitoring production shifts
- Ensuring product make sheets are followed to the latter
- Monitoring the post handling of products to ensure conformity to standards
- Maintaining safe and clean work environment by training staff on proper use of equipment
- Ensuring employees understand and comply with all SOP’s and food safety guidelines
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant field preferably in food manufacturing
- Excellent ability for planning, development and operations
- Excellent report writing skills, communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proven team leadership skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject FLOOR/SHIFT SUPERVISOR by COB 17th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.