April 2018 Internal Auditor Job Vacancy in Nairobi
Job Title: Internal Auditor – Financial Institution
Our client is one of the leading and trusted accounting and auditing firms in Nairobi, serving individual and corporate clients in various sectors for over 15 years.
They seek to hire an Internal Auditor with at least 3-4 years’ internal audit experience in a financial institution.
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management
- Running client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement and related administrative functions
- Conducts risk assessments and prepares risk registers
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits
- Conducts Internal audits
- Review reports, financial statements and tax returns
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; performing in-charge role
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- CPA K or a Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- At least 3-4 years relevant working experience within a Financial Institution e.g. Microfinance /Sacco
- Demonstrates team work and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Internal Auditor – Financial Institution) to email@example.com before 6th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.