Role Profile: IT Sales Team Leader
Role Profile: The purpose of this role is to lead the Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure they meet their obligation of continuous growth of profitable customers.
- Prepare Sales strategies and taking steps to have an impact on the market.
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Tracking actual work done vs. targets
- Finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Development and improvement of products and services
- Understands clients’ nature and needs.
- Establishing and keeping good relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Setting and achieving sales targets by properly following a strategy.
- Managing a proposal throughout its development and supervising the involved team.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Maintain the databases of every concerning activity
- Learn the strong as well as the weak areas of your business.
- Develop new techniques and strategies to keep up with the ever dynamic business world.
- Explore new opportunities to earn more profits.
- Learn about new marketing tactics and apply them to the appropriate area.
- Must have sales experience in IT industry
- Bachelors degree in any Business related field
- Proactive and creative
- Excellent communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th April 2018, clearly indicating the job title as the subject head