Vacant Position: Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads, supervises and directs the accounting department.
- Responsible for managing the general accounting function.
- Evaluates and makes appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
- Examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Responsible for the development of policies and systems
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Prepares financial documents both for internal and client use
- Any other assignment delegated to them.
- Must have a degree in accounting or Business Management
- Have CPA to ATLEAST section IV or ACCA or CIFA
- 2-3 years working experience (previous experience in a financial consulting firm is an added advantage)
- Sound knowledge of Quickbooks
- Strong reporting, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Salary: Ksh 40,000 – 45,000
Employment: 6 months contract (Renewable depending on performance)
If you meet the above qualifications kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate “Accountant” on the subject line