April 2018 Operations Manager Job Vacancy in Tigoni Kenya
Our client in the food industry is seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, policies and procedures to ensure high quality production as well as business growth.
This position will be based in Tigoni, Kiambu County.
- Ensuring employees understand and comply with all SOP’s and food safety guidelines
- Communicating key quality and safety topics and alignment of employees on daily production targets
- Ensuring scheduled production and routine is adhered to
- Monitoring of critical processes, protocols and documentation to ensure accuracy
- Implementing industry “best practices” for receiving procedures and practices in coordination with other operations areas
- Monitoring the fair and equitable application of policies, procedures, and practices
- Ensuring daily audits on procedures and food safety guidelines
- Ensuring quality assurance programs to maintain the best product quality for customers
- Preparing and submitting production reports
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant field preferably in food manufacturing
- Excellent ability for planning, development and operations
- Excellent report writing skills, communication skills and problem solving skills
- Proven team leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject OPERATIONS MANAGER by COB 17th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.