Assistant Business Manager Job in Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: Assistant Business Manager Job in Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Opportunity: Assistant Business Manager
Our client, a market leader in the resale of top range electronics and high-tech digital products and solutions is looking for a go getter Assistant Business Manager to drive sales and sustain market leadership.
The ideal candidate must combine both B2B and B2C experience.
Number of Positions: 1 (one)
- Achieve / exceed personal and division’s sales targets and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies both in corporate and in retail markets.
- Train and Coach staff to exceed stores sales targets.
- Recruiting developing and appraising the division’s staff.
- Responsible for all the divisions’ financial and operational objectives monthly.
- Implementing brands visual merchandising standards at all Retail stores.
- Work on yearly promotional calendar and work on execution that is consistent with the global brands marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key accounts and corporate customers.
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance.
- Organize all stores operations by allocating responsibilities to colleagues.
- Overseeing product pricing and monitoring of stock levels and purchases to ensure they stay within the allocated budget.
- Analyzing sales and revenue reports and making yearly forecasts.
- Keeping abreast with the market trends to determine the need for improvements within the division.
- Scouting for potential corporate customers across all verticals i.e. educational institutions, Saccos, Banks etc.
- Designing and implementing the company’s corporate sales strategy plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence.
- Bachelors in Business Management- Marketing, Retail or operations option or a related concentration/specialization.
- 3 Years’ experience in high volume store management experience
- Corporate Sales as well as retail sales background.
- Availability and the ability to work on a flexible schedule to meets the demands of a retail business and retail consumer which may include regular nights, weekends, long and short shifts.
- Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
- Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office
- Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counselling, training and development.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Commercial agility and awareness
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, please forward your updated CV via email and your current and expected salary in your application.
Kindly ‘do not attach’ certificates and testimonials.
Applications to me submitted via;
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620, Nairobi.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is Saturday 25th January 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.