Associate Programme Officer Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Associate Programme Officer Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Associate Programme Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type:
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment. UN Environment’s mandate is to coordinate the development of environmental policy consensus by keeping the global environment under review and bringing emerging issues to the attention of governments and the international community for action. The Communication Division communicates UN Environment’s core messages to all stakeholders and partners, raising environmental awareness and enhancing the profile of UNEP worldwide.
- Provide specialist coordination for the campaigns on sustainable lifestyles and pollution
- Actively liaise within the Communication Division to ensure that colleagues are alerted to opportunities and key moments under the campaigns
- Communication and programmatic support in flagging and follow up on opportunities for the sustainable lifestyles and pollution campaigns
- Prepare story ideas and planning to ensure a stream of new content for the sustainable lifestyles and pollution campaigns
- Provide inputs for periodic internal and donor reports as required
- Provide specialist guidance in the execution of Communication Division’s key events and activities, including those related to the sustainable lifestyles and pollution agendas
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)