We represent world class brands and use state-of-the-art equipment to deliver to our clients fast, efficient and truly superior service with an identifiable difference.
For more information about AutoXpress log on to www.auto-xpress.com.
Reports To: Directors
Purpose: This position is responsible for answering phones, receiving visitors, handling incoming and providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Heads of Departments and the Directors.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Attend to all incoming calls and also make outgoing calls to the company stakeholders on behalf of the other departmental employees
- Respond to general queries on phone from clients and dealers
- Receive visitors and direct them to the relevant office
- Plan and coordinate arrangements for board meetings and conferences
- Coordinate and facilitate the Directors’ calendar to arrange meetings, appointments, and conferences
- Take and transcribe dictation on confidential and technical matters from the Directors
- Facilitate purchasing of air tickets, initiate the visa application process where required, ensure all other necessary travel documents for the trip are in order
- Register all incoming and outgoing and mails, distribute the mails to relevant persons, facilitate payment of any utility bills
- Delegate duties and supervise the messenger, driver and cleaners
- with written, telephone, and email communications for the department
- Performs all essential functions of the position and other related duties as assigned
- Must have excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be very pleasant with a warm and pleasant personality.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be enthusiastic, vibrant and energetic.
- Must have knowledge of office record keeping practices and methods.
- Can perform with minimal supervision.
- Diploma in Office Management/Business Administration
- Three years minimum working experience in a similar role in a busy environment
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Formal secretarial training will be an added advantage
- Previous experience working with Executive level management will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae (including salary history) to: firstname.lastname@example.org not to reach us later than Wednesday, December 14th, 2011.