Borders Consultants Associate Writers Jobs in Kenya today 2013
Borders Consultants is a premier consulting and writing company specializing in aspects of executive consulting, writing services, editing services, tutoring services and admission services at a local and international levels.
Most of our clients are based in the US, Canada and Britain, with some also locally in Kenya.
We are seeking to immediately fill in positions for Associate Writers.
Most of the work will entail writing assignments related to business & research proposals, term papers, dissertations, thesis, article writing, SEO writing, and ghost writing.
If you have the proficiency to write in areas related to economics, accounting and finance, this will be an added advantage.
Note that all assignments are strictly customized to exceed customer expectations.
- Undergraduate in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting and English. Other majors will also be considered.
- Excellent writing proficiency. Your writing aptitude needs to be above average with no spelling mistakes, run-on sentences, etc.
- Flair for research. You will carry out extensive academic and executive research on many diverse topics.
- Ability to be proactive under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work an average of 12 hours per day.
- Availability to work Saturdays.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- A clear understanding of plagiarism. No level no matter how minute of plagiarism is tolerated.
- Clear understanding and mastery of the different writing styles (APA, MLA, Chicago and Harvard) as well as their formatting and referencing.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to follow instructions to the letter.
** Please note that this is a permanent full-time position. Salary is writer-dependent. There exist excellent opportunities for top writers to earn anything in excess of Kes 30,000 per month**
To be considered, please send a detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials and a three writing samples to email@example.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.