Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Company profile: Our client is the authorized distributor for branded vehicles across Tanzania. They are also providers of tyres for industrial applications across various sectors.
Key Performance Area
- Management of Sales & Marketing Activities of the company for Tyres & Batteries
- Knowing, Understanding, Monitoring and analyzing the market and its trend.
- Studying ours and competitors’ product lines and services and provide effective and real time market intelligence in order to stay ahead of competition.
- Preparing business plan and annual budgets and execution.
- Identifying target market segments, Sales Channels and developing strategies to achieve market share and sales volume.
- Work with Marketing teams in preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets.
- Website, Search Engines, On line services, Print material, Direct Marketing, Flyers, Promotions, Above the line and Below the line advertising, Promotional partnerships with principals and associates, Review coverage and publicity, Trade shows, exhibitions, conferences,
- Liaising with internal departments such as Supply Chain, Aftermarket, Marketing, Finance, Legal & HR
- Producing finding, corrective actions, suggestions and reports to supply chain and principals on a regular basis,
- Making regular visit to customers in the market territories, trade shows, conferences etc. and develop excellent network to facilitate business development.
- Brand management & corporate identity.
- Liaising and understanding Hansa’s and our principal’s Sales Strategies and Objectives and try to be in line as far as possible so as not deviate from our market situation.
- To submit monthly reports to the management in timely manner which should reflect the current sales/service situation vis-Ã -vis sales plan, shortfall if any, corrective action plan to make up the short fall, future projection, major achievements, lost opportunities , competition activities, counter measures to keep competition in check etc.
- To always maintain a healthy line of communication with all staff members.
- To maintain & take care of all company assets.
- Should be a preferably engineering graduate with post-graduation in management specialized in marketing from a reputed institution.
- Minimum of 10-12 years’ experience in marketing, at least 5 years in managerial position, 3 years’ experience in Kenyan market is a MUST.
- Should have hands on Sales experience with brands like Bridgestone, Goodyear, Michelin, Dunlop, Pirelli etc.
- Overseas experience will be preferred.
- Should be computer savvy and should be proficient in MS Office, should be able work on ERP systems of the company.
- Should have knowledge of a wide range of sales and marketing techniques and concepts
- Should be an excellent communicator and be able to respond well to pressure and able to adapt to Hansa’s philosophy and culture.
- Think creatively, work well in a team and with a wide range of people and be organized and methodical
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative and take OWNERSHIP, be able to motivate and inspire a team
- Have a good business awareness, well informed backed by credible data, and be able to work within a budget.