Call Center Agents (Telesales) at Apollo Agriculture 2019
Career Kenya: Call Center Agents (Telesales) at Apollo Agriculture 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Call Center Agents (Telesales) at Apollo Agriculture
- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Posted on: 19 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Apollo Agriculture
Apollo helps farmers in emerging markets to maximize their profits. We use agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile phones to deliver financing, farm products, and customized advice to smallholder farmers with radical efficiency and scalability. Apollo assesses farmer credit risk and customizes each product to a farmer’s specific location using satellite data, soil data, farmer behavior data and crop yield models. Our first product is a customized package of credit, high-quality farm inputs, and advice that can double farm yields, starting in Kenya.
- Make outbound calls to interested farmers to educate them about Apollo services with the goal of signing them up.
- Accurately capturing of farmers/customers profile into the system, including a detailed sales survey.
- Verify farmers’ loan packages prior to disbursement.
- Diligently handle farmers’/ customers’ inquiries via telephone and or SMS.
- Manage and resolve farmers’/customers’/partners’ complaints.
- Provide farmers and prospective clients with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions and queries; providing information in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need to be handled at a different level, and do the necessary follow up of customer concerns.
- Accurately document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures as the Company shall detail to you from time to time.
- Ensure high quality results but adhering to standards and guidelines as well as identify customer service process gaps and recommend improvement in procedures. In case of process gaps where a possible solution is not in sight, you can escalate it to the relevant team to follow up.
- Treat farmers with respect and maintain high standards of customer care while attending to your duties.
- Take care of the company’s assets that are accorded to you indicciudally as well as those meant for common use.
Experience in sales is desired
Interested and qualified? Go to Apollo Agriculture career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know more about Apollo AgricultureSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Komaza
- E-Waste Management Intern at Victory Farms
- Fresh Jobs at Suguna Poultry Kenya Ltd
- Agronomy at Yara International