Chief Executive Officer (Insurance Sector) Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Chief Executive Officer (Insurance Sector) Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Position: Chief Executive Officer (Insurance Sector)
Nature of job: Full time
- The salary & other perks would be in line with the industry standards
- The candidate would be offered Performance Based Incentives
- He/she shall also be offered Employee Stock Options.
Our client is an insurance brokerage firm from India actively engaged in Direct Broking (Corporate & Retail), Reinsurance Broking, Medical Third-Party Administration Services, Corporate Wellness Services, Large Government Sponsored Health Scheme Administration & Govt.
Through its Investment arm in Singapore, it owns a broking company in Sri Lanka (Finlays Insurance Brokers) & Maldives (Finlay Maldives Ltd.). For its reinsurance supports, it has partnership with AmWINS in USA & works with Lloyds of London for other markets.
The group is currently working actively to open broking companies in Nepal, Bangladesh & Africa. As part of this expansion drive, it’s decided to establish a Direct & Reinsurance broking organization in Kenya (office located at Nairobi). For this venture, they are looking at hiring a Chief Executive Officer to be based in the Nairobi office.
- Should be of age between 40 to 50 years with at least 15-20 years of Insurance industry experience (preferably in General Insurance & Reinsurance sector) in Kenya;
- The candidate should be based in Nairobi & should be well conversant with insurance professionals as well as Top Corporate Decision Makers at the location & across Kenya.
- An extrovert, people’s person with strategic & analytical abilities, he/she should be able to run the business with ownership mindset.
- He shall report to a board consisting of Indian & Local Insurance Professionals & Investors.
- Articulating organization’s Strategic Business Plan for next 5 years in line with the Board’s Vision.
- Defining investment budgets & executing the agreed business plan (expenditure, investments etc.) to ensure that the agreed milestones are achieved.
- Identifying talent & building team which will support the execution of organization’s business plan for next 5 years.
- Ensure the business ethics outlined by the board are followed by the team to build great brand & be known for ethical, innovative business practices.
- Analyze the market practices / customer expectations and build various business processes to ensure the client expectations are met & surpassed.
- Build corporate relationships to ensure client acquisition & retention
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.