Cleaning Services Procurement Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Cleaning Services Procurement Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our client, a cleaning services company serving clients in key cities in Kenya by providing high quality cleaning, environmental and sanitary services for over 20 years is urgently looking to recruit a Procurement Assistant to be based at the Head Office in Nairobi.
1. Selection of suppliers as per company policy.
2. Preparing of local purchase orders (LPOs)
3. Timely procurement and disbursement of materials to the various locations/work stations as approved.
a) Ensuring proper management of all materials/products
b) Getting materials for the best price and value.
c) Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
d) Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
e) Budget costs for materials/products and associated expenses
f) Submitting all invoices to the finance department timely
g) Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed in good time.
h) Keeping records and registers for all the materials.
i) Manage and ensure all deliveries to each required site are completed effectively and all supplies are accounted for
j) Stock taking and reporting
k) Leading and monitoring supplier relationships
l) Keeping records of all Company equipment and the work stations they are attached respectively for accountability purposes.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in procurement in similar industry, FMCG industry, retail or manufacturing
- At least 3 years’ experience on a similar role
- Diploma or Degree in Procurement/Purchasing & supplies or related field
- Proficient Computer skills especially Excel
- Good negotiator with attention to details.
Salary Budget: Ksh. 30,000 to 40,000/-
Send CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Procurement Assistant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for application 20th May 2019.