Clerk Job in Nairobi, Kenya – Court Clerk 2020
Career Kenya: Clerk Job in Nairobi, Kenya – Court Clerk 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and
Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just
like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in
creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value
to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human
Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely
designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will
fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face
experienced and self-motivated candidates for the position of Court Clerk. The
ideal candidate must be a person of high integrity, hardworking and able to
work with minimum supervision, possess good communication skills and
hire. It has garnered experience in various sectors in Africa and within.
- Due diligence at the all Court Registries and
other Government departments
- Processing of Court documents.
- Can able to update Managing Partners and
- Can able prepare bring ups and Court updates
Managing Partner and departmental diaries.
- Liaison at all Court Registries Government
- Drafting court documents Hearing/Mention dates and
Parties Invitations and Affidavit of Service.
- Basic knowledge of drafting court pleadings.
- Diploma Kenya School of Law or any other
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Good command of English language and pleasant
- Well developed negotiating skills
- Experience in similar position
- A diploma in law would be an added advantage
though not essential
- Self Motivated
- High Integrity
- Minimum Supervision
- Good Communication Skills.
- Powerful Negotiation Skills
- Team player
- Possess ultimate customer service skills
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover
Letter quoting the job title (COURT CLERK) as subject to reach us not
later than 3rd July 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the
current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be