Client Relationship Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya (100K) 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Client Relationship Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya (100K) 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager – Cleaning Services
Reports to: General Manager
Salary: 100K plus Commissions
Our client is a well-established company offering professional cleaning services.
They seek to hire a Client Relationship Manager who will be tasked with building and preserving strong relationships with clients while generating additional business by identifying opportunities for greater profits, and recruiting new clients.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies and approach them to establish and foster a relationship.
- Maintain good relationships with clients.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the clients’ needs, problems as well as challenges and identify ways to develop plans on how the business could better address those needs.
- Aim to preserve and renew contracts.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Act as a point of contact for complaints and ensure customer issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner.
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet the set revenue targets
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or a related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Ability to manage relationships to achieve the set revenue targets
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Devotion to high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen analytical and research abilities.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Client Relationship Manager – Cleaning Services) to email@example.com on or before Monday 24th June 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.