Clinical Nurse Job vacancy Aga Khan Hospital 2019
career vacancy Clinical Nurse in Nairobi Kenya Jan 2019
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care by providing quality services with special focus on Care of renal patients.
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Higher Diploma in Renal Care from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya
- At least two years of experience in renal care nursing
- Certification in BLS or ACLS will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline for submitting the application is on 10th January 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.