Company Representative at De Risc Group 2020
Career Kenya: Company Representative at De Risc Group 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
A company representative will be liable to develop and implement strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business plan. He will be responsible to perform a variety of tasks, including answering telephones, typing documents, and filing record, liaison between the country offices or any other task assign by the higher authority.
- Excellent writing & verbal communication in English.
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Punctuality and dependability to follow the instructions as well as take responsibility for the actions.
- Highly committed & self-motivated.
- Team management, goal oriented and supportive.
- Good social skills, Expert product/service and job knowledge
- Time management, multi-tasking, organized.
Industry: Risk Management
Functional Area: Management
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full/Permanent
Job Location: Kenya
Minimum Education: 4 years Bachelor in Business, Law, HR, Management or Finance
Career Level: Beginner /Middle
Minimum Experience: N/A
Salary: Market Competitive
Apply Before: 29th, Feb 2020