Cooks Jobs Vacancies in Kitengela, Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Cooks Jobs Vacancies in Kitengela, Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
We are seeking qualified cooks to join our professional team of kitchen staff at our upcoming facility (GMC Pot Limited – The Fun Place) in Kitengela.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare delicious meals according to menu.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Required education and skills
- Diploma or Certificate in food production from a recognized institution
- At least 1-year experience
- Cleaning, Hygiene standards (food production), Cooking, food preparation, Work place safety
- Practical culinary experience
- Should be creative and experimental in the kitchen
- Presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Integrity and team player
Applications should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “COOK” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The GMC – Fun Place does not charge any fees for recruitment.