Copywriter/ Content Writer Internship at Qallann Marketing Agency 2020
Career Kenya: Copywriter/ Content Writer Internship at Qallann Marketing Agency 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
We are a marketing agency offering both digital and traditional marketing services to our clients.
We’re looking for a content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with tag-lines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos and other forms of video content, building presentations to better explain features, and so on. Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs
- Build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Optimise all content for better SEO reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Help with localisation of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Ability to quickly research different types of content
- Excellent command of the English language
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- An inclusive employer
- Geo-flexible working
- An open working culture
- Ability to experience a wide variety of company cultures
- Learn industry best practices and marketing concepts from experts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
This is an unpaid internship with potential to culminate in a paid position