Customer Care Job SIBOWASCO 2020
Career Kenya: Customer Care Job SIBOWASCO 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Customer Care Manager Jobs, Current Customer Service Jobs, SIBOWASCO Jobs
Position: SIBOWASCO/002/03/2020 – Commercial & Customer Care Manager (SIBO 6)
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for commercial viability and business development of the Company putting in place strategies for continuous improvement of customer service delivery and monitoring and reporting on billing efficiency, revenue collection and customer care in line with the strategic plan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Develop long-term business strategies and operating plans for the department
- Ensure provision of timely and high quality client services that meet or exceed their expectations.
- Develop and implement systems for positive customer relations management;
- Manage and supervise commercial aspects of the company’s business operations, particularly as they relate to the revenue generations.
- To promote new ideas and business solutions that result in extended service to the existing and new clients.
- Ensure the provision of comprehensive commercial information systems, including up-to-date customer database, to achieve the overall company revenue objectives.
- Carry out customer surveys and propose improvements arising from feedbacks received.
- Develop departmental policies, procedures and action plans and budgets in line with overall company mission and objectives
- Optimizing billings and revenue collection while reducing commercial losses to ensure financial sustainability.
- Managing departmental staff performance, development, training and motivation for effective performance
- Supporting line managers in developing their budgets and continuously sensitizing and training them to attain and maintain a commercial attitude to company operations while delivering services with customer satisfaction.
- Developing and enforcing customer service standards cascaded from the service charter so as to regain and retain customer confidence.
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the company
- Oversee performance management in the department
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the department
- Attending promptly to complaints from customers
- Oversee processing new customer accounts and the updating the customers register/accounts
The applicant should be in possession of the following qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration(Accounting option) or Finance from a reputable University,
- Be in possession of a professional qualification and a member of a professional body in good standing (CPA-K, ACCA or any other recognized body);
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in the profession, 3 of which should be in Operations in a busy Commercial environment preferably Water Service Provider will be an added advantage.
- Experience of implementing ERP systems and conversant with Water Billing Systems; Sage Pastel Evolution will be an added advantage.
- Proven customer management and people management experience.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead multi skilled Team
- Knowledge of accounting/finance system
How to Apply
THE APPLICANTS MUST ATTACH UPTO-DATE COPIES OF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES FROM EACC, DCI, CRB, KRA AND HELB
This Position is on a three (3) years renewable contract based on satisfactory performance.
Interested candidates may apply for any of the above positions by providing a cover letter that demonstrates why they are the best candidate for the position applied for, a detailed up-to-date CV and photocopies of relevant testimonials, current and expected remuneration package, the names and addresses of three professional referees, an e-mail address and telephone number to the following address by 27th March 2020 at 4 p.m., indicating Ref No. and post on Headline to:-
The Managing Director
SIBO WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED
P.O. BOX 214-40600,
Email to email@example.com