Data Entry Clerk Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Data Entry Clerk Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
We are looking to fill an open Data Entry Clerk position.
The candidate will be performing data and accounting reconciliation as well as interacting with different internal team members, customers and vendors.
- Perform clerical duties for the agency including, but not limited to typing, filing, data entry, data retrieval from electronic files.
- Send information to client accurately and reply to clients concerns and always pay attention to their requirements.
- Create and distribute daily and weekly reporting metrics to internal and external customers.
- Verification of data in the systems by rectifying, deleting and reviewing data and also compiling of data into the computer systems.
- Entering new data and upgrading of the information in the systems to hinder having outdated information in the systems.
- Following the company’s policies and procedures for reporting any developments and changes where needed.
- Completing assigned tasks on time for other departments to be able to access information required easily.
- Any other duties assigned to him/ her y the supervisor.
- Must be proficient in computer -Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications.
- Diploma in front office or any other related field.
- 1+ years of related data entry experience.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
Qualified candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th June 2019 end of day.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.