Debt Collector Job in Nairobi (50K) 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Debt Collector Job in Nairobi (50K) 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our client is a fast growing company in the real estate development sector in Kenya.
The company prides itself as an affordable housing solutions provider in the Kenyan market.
They seek to hire an experienced person in the role of Debt Collector.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience as a full time debt collection executive.
Salary: KShs 30,000 – 50,000 depending on experience
- Collect outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure positive cash flow.
- Maintain debtor’s book to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
- Develop reports on aged debt accounts and days sales outstanding (DSO) reports.
- Monitor slow moving accounts to identify delinquent debts and take necessary action to recover the debts.
- Offer exceptional services to customers in prompt and accurate manner.
- Post customers’ check and ensure timely credit transfer.
- Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly.
- Adhere to customer policies and procedures.
- Close a specific number of collection accounts each month to meet assigned target.
- Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
- Assist the company to take legal action against debtors by providing necessary information.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Follow legal requirements during debt collections to avoid legal issues.
- Attend educational programs for professional growth and skill development.
- Must have a diploma or a degree in a business related field.
- Must have practical experience in collection of debts 2yr+ experience.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an assertive but tactful approach.
- Must be able to stay calm under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and the ability to explain financial matters firmly and clearly.
- Must be numerate to explain payments, financial terms and credit services.
- Must be able to understand relevant legislation and court procedures.
- Must have good administration and IT skills.
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 15th June 2019.
Please clearly quote “DEBT COLLECTOR” on your email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.