Dec 2017 Current Job KWAL Call for Internship (15 Positions) Kenya
Dec 2017 Latest Job Opportunity KWAL Call for Internship (15 Positions) Kenya
Dec 2017 Career Position KWAL Call for Internship (15 Positions) Kenya
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
Call for Internship
We are currently having internship openings in our organization and we encourage applications from qualified applicants with the following qualifications:Plant Operations
Location: Nairobi: 2 Interns
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or electrical engineering.
- A theoretical background on PLC’s is an added advantage
- Has good communication skill
- Has interpersonal skills
- A team player
Location: Nairobi: 2 Interns (Electrical -1 and Building & Construction-1)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawing
- Hands on skills in plant maintenance.
- Skills in writing engineering reports.
- Ability and willingness to work independently or as part of team in order to complete tasks.
- Must possess the attitude to learn new skills and concepts.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to new assignments and projects
- A theoretical background on PLC’s is an added
- Diploma in Building and construction/Civil Engineering.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
- Hands on skills in building and construction works.
- Capable to communicate in official languages.
- Skills in writing engineering/construction reports
Location: Nairobi: 2 Interns
- University Graduate or a final year student (B-Com Marketing, BA – Economics or International Relations).
- Should have a passion towards any creative arts professions.
- Practical experience in us of MS packages.
- Excellent social media skills.
Sales & Distribution
Location: Nairobi: 3, Nakuru: 1, Meru: 1, Mombasa: 2, Kisumu: 1 & Eldoret: 1
- Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good persuasion, negotiation and influencing Skills.
- Drive for results with no excuses.
- High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers.
- High level of integrity
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Organized and well planned
- Valid driving license.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to :
The Human Resources Director,
to be received not later than December 10, 2017.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Interested candidates must have completed their coursework and only qualified applicants will be contacted.
KWAL is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.