Dec 2017 New Job Loan Servicing & Collections Analyst Kenya
Dec 2017 Career Vacancy Loan Servicing & Collections Analyst Kenya
Dec 2017 Job Position Loan Servicing & Collections Analyst Kenya
Job Title: Loan Servicing & Collections Analyst Full Time
Branch Overview: Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation.
The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch.co is revolutionizing banking in Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria and India, and will soon expand to other regions across the globe.
What We Offer
You will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of the mobile generation throughout the developing world.
You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed millions of loans. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options and generous benefits.
Reporting to the Servicing & Collections Lead, you are part of a team that interacts with current borrowers, ensuring they understand their loan terms, are paying on time, and are receiving excellent customer service.
Specifically, your role revolves around analysis of loan repayment patterns, defaults and analysis of debt collection efforts by 3rd party debt collectors.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Using SQL, derive borrower data to send to outsourcing companies.
- Using Excel, analyze debt collection and loan repayment trends.
- Generate invoicing data for the debt collection companies and reconcile all invoices
- Identify gaps in our processes and recommend areas for improvements
Other duties include:
- Promptly respond to questions from debt collection companies.
- Ensure that debt collection companies observe strict guidelines and agreed upon SLA’s.
- Correspondence on any communication around loan servicing and debt collection
- Listing customers with Credit Reference Bureaus (CRBs)
- Clear customers, who have repaid their loans fully, with CRBs.
- You write your own SQL Queries to a database to extract data that you eventually use to inform a decision or solve a problem
- You use Excel to analyze, calculate and present data in an easy to understand fashion
- You are excited by numbers, behavior patterns and trends
Qualifications & Skills
- Good command of SQL
- Excellent command of MS Excel
- Business/ Statistics/ Computer Science Degree or their equivalent
- Outstanding Analytical skills
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable with start-ups, ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
CLICK HERE to apply online
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.