Digital Marketer Job 2020 CystemPoa 2020
Career Kenya: Digital Marketer Job 2020 CystemPoa 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Digital Marketer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020, CystemPoa Jobs,
CystemPoa is a premier web development and digital marketing agency based in Ridgeways, Nairobi, Kenya. Our mission is to help businesses grow online and maintain a powerful web presence.
We are currently looking for a qualified digital marketing specialist to join our team. You will handle our own and clients’ digital marketing work on various online platforms.
If you know how to creatively market products and services on various online marketing platforms such as websites, social media, search engines and blogs using creative content, this position is for you.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals and devise strategies to generate online
- Come up with creative digital content e.g. social media pages, blogs, social media posts etc.
- Work with web developers to ensure creation of beautiful and fit-for-purpose websites.
- Manage end-to-end digital marketing projects.
- Establish powerful web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain strong online company voice through social media.
- Design website banners and assist with creation of other web visuals.
- Work with web developers to achieve top rankings through effective search engine optimization
- Perform analytics on the various digital platforms, prepare and present timely and quality reports
- Stay up-to-date with and advise clients and colleagues on digital media advancements.
- At least two years’ experience as a digital marketer.
- Excellent graphic design skills and solid experience.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Qualifications in marketing, digital media or another relevant field.
- Qualifications and experience in web design and development is a plus.
How To Apply
Please send up-to-date CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring to indicate
current and expected monthly remuneration.