Digital Marketing Executive at Ascent Ltd 2020
Career Kenya: Digital Marketing Executive at Ascent Ltd 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Ascent Ltd, a creative agency in Nairobi, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Head of Creative, the right candidate will be overall responsible for originating and effectively managing the implementation of digital marketing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Digital marketing projects typically employ a strategic approach to addressing a client’s business challenge by applying digital technologies. The Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to:
- Support project ideation teams to develop digital/integrated communication strategies that exploit the potential of digital technologies
- Research on platform-specific best practices and guide the creative team on how to produce/adapt campaign-specific collateral to be distributed across digital channels
- Produce campaign-specific digital content plans and, where necessary, digital media plans with a clear justification on how these plans will meet the project objectives
- Publish, amplify and moderate campaign-specific content on digital platforms, as well as give regular campaign performance reports with specialist recommendations
Key Outputs and Deliverables
- New business sales resulting from the technical proposals developed
- Campaign-specific digital content plan and, where necessary, digital media plan
- Campaign-specific performance reports with insights and recommendations on how to optimize client content/media on digital platforms
- Academic background in technology or is passionate about technology
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative and apply an analytical approach to problem-solving using technology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, in verbal and written English, with a bit of creative flair
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Proficient in digital content management tools like Tweetdeck, Buffer or Hootsuite
- Qualification from Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, Google Academy for Ads, or LinkedIn Advertising
- Able to provide proof of involvement in successful digital campaigns in the last two years
If interested and qualified, please send your CV and application to email@example.com by 9am Tuesday 24th March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.