Direct Sales Men Job vacancy at Dairy Industry Kenya 2019
Career vacancy Direct Sales Rep in Nairobi Kenya Jan 2019
Our client in the dairy Industry is urgently looking to hire a rider to join their team.
To sell & deliver product directly to retail as well as small wholesalers in assigned sales routes
- Execute and deliver set sales targets.
- Provide excellent customer service at all time.
- Participate in product campaign to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Provision of regular sales reports
- Reconciliation of sales proceeds not beyond a day upon arrive from the field
- Ensure the products Not to exceed 3 nights in market each week
- Till all sales proceeds in the company tilling system
- Capture all customer critical data that includes client name, telephone contact, market name, volumes sold each time, etc
- A minimum of ‘O’ level or a business diploma
- At-least 3 years of experience as direct sales person in FMCG
- Customer handling skills
- Promotions & merchandising skills
- Verbal/written Communications skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Weekly Sales achievement at wholesale and retail outlets
- Timely reconciliations (in < than a day)
- <5% Returns
- Minimal Product wastage
- Banking as per requirement
How To Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Direct Sales Person” and the region on the subject line by 18th January 2019.