Factory Accountant Job in Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Factory Accountant Job in Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Our client one of the leading in milk industry is seeking a qualified Factory Accountant to support the business in efficient management of Factory transactions.
Job Purpose: The position is responsible for achieving key sales Objectives through the managing of factory accounts as well as supporting the day to day smooth running of the department.
Key Result Areas:
- Ensuring Factory financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting systems.
- Monthly Stock-taking and Direct and supervise Warehouse clerks based at Factory in the proper execution of stock control tasks.
- Filing of Accounts documentation and updating of relevant files ( sales File, Goods return, credit note requests.
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt payment.
- Deal with factory daily petty cash.
- Undertaking the preparatory work for the annual audit of accounts and assisting in implementation of audit recommendations.
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensuring all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner.
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Finance or Accounting Option or equivalent
- Minimum CPA Section II or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience with FMCG firms.
- Must conversant with Accounting packages, Quick books
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.pm on 29th August, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”