Feb 2017 New Employment as Credit Controller in Kenya
Feb 2017 Job Employment as Credit Controller in Kenya
Feb 2017 Career Employment as Credit Controller in Kenya
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Will be responsible for developing and executing the companies recovery and debt collection efforts.
- Responsible for maximizing recoveries from written off accounts.
- Ensure company debts are recovered on time and efficiently.
- Coordinate daily execution of debt follow up by phone, visits and recovery.
- Responsible of negotiating repayment plans with delinquent members.
- Expected to maintain a minimum net bad debt.
- Monitoring and rehabilitating delinquent accounts.
- Minimum qualifications of at least CPA 1 and any other equivalent Credit Control courses.
- Experience in reconciliation of Accounts a MUST
- Can work under pressure
- At least 2 years’ experience in debt collection.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to multi task.
- Should possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Good negotiation skills
- Aggressive at collections
- Good interpersonal skills
- Maturity, honesty, integrity and a strong sense of ethics
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Patience and understanding
- To be persuasive, persistent and firm.
- Ability to handle pressure
Salary: gross (35,000) + commissions payable.
How to Apply
Send ONLY CVs to email@example.com.
Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications .
DO NOT attach any certificates to your application.